Fast Bootloader Software Developer - CES TSR
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. Responsibilities:
* understand project/client requirements;
* implement, integrate and validate software components;
* development should be compliant with Continental process including activities like: software design, requirement implementation, modules specification and test, documentation, reviews and test reposts;
* active member of an Agile team. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
* advanced embedded C programming skills;
* good knowledge in areas: booting, firmware update, diagnosis;
* technology: TCP, CAN, UDS, microcontrollers;
* programming areas: partitions, memory allocation/optimization, communication stack/protocol, real time systems, possible SW components integration;
* operating with: catalogs (diagnosis, commands, errors, etc), frames, traces, debugger, binary file format, endianess, use drivers;
* specific tools: flashing tools, diagnosis tools, Scripting (batch, Pyton, Pearl, Yamm, etc), CANoe, Jira, Git, Gerrit;
* specifications: internal specs, from customer, datasheets from suppliers (parts, uC), Protocol specifications (incl. ISO standards).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
With sales of i39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately i8.4 billion in 2015.