Knowledge Management Specialist
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who would like to further develop their organizational and knowledge management skills. As Knowledge Management Specialist, you will assist the Reporting and Process Excellence Lead with the implementation and development of the Knowledge Management Strategy as well as assisting with the trainings across the SNC-Lavalin Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC).
Your main responsibility will be to map and structure knowledge-related activities and tools and spread knowledge within the Centre. You will be actively participating in the implementation of the Knowledge Management Strategy related to information and documentation management, knowledge level assessment and progress monitoring, development of learning and development tools and building a learn & grow mindset.
- Update and maintain knowledge bases in collaboration with the Business Process Analysts of each FSSC department. Identify and put in place techniques to improve content, standardize templates, develop knowledge search capabilities, and provide guidance for efficient knowledge management.
- Design and implement effective and engaging learning activities in collaboration with the FSSC Team Leads, Business Process Analysts and implement appropriate and effective knowledge capture and sharing activities.
- Identify, put in place and administer Learning Management Platform and Knowledge Management SharePoint content. Prepare engagement model and guidelines for maintaining content relevant and updated.
- Manage and implement content strategies to ensure that the right knowledge is getting to the right people at the right time (and in the right way), including the training program for new employees.
- Document and share learning – ensure requirements, lessons learned, and best practices are clear and documented.
- Work collaboratively with peers – Business Process Analysts, Reporting and Internal Control Analysts to ensure alignment and cohesion.
- Think “outside the box” – identify and share more creative, efficient, and effective way to engage audiences and facilitate sharing and collaboration.
- Ensure that quality work is delivered on time.
- Perform ad-hoc requests indicated by the Reporting and Process Excellence Lead
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or other relevant fields.
- 2+ years of experience in knowledge management, organizational learning, learning and development.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (French is a plus)
- Demonstrated understanding of knowledge management principles and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/ or organizational learning activities
- Demonstrated interest in, and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning programs.
- Excellent facilitation, program/ activity management, and written and oral communication skills
- Creative problem-solving and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude
- Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work experience in a shared services, process driven or service center environment is a plus
- Passionate about personal and professional development
- Flexible working schedule – organized in 2 shifts (Monday to Friday): 9:00-18:00 & 10:00-19:00*
- Work from Home
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Easter and Christmas bonus & performance bonus
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counseling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities