Functional Safety Engineer
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
Functional Safety Engineer to support several teams to achieve ISO26262 compliance of projects.
• Act as a Safety Engineer for the Visteon organization
• Develop safety architectures and safety plans to ensure compliance with ISO26262
• Create reusable assets for
• Analyze impact of ISO26262 releases for Visteon Electronics and create Functional Safety awareness across department
• Perform safety management activities for Electronics projects according to relevant standards during all project phases (concept, product development, production) including DFMEA, FMEDA, qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis
• Lead and coordinate creation of functional safety documentation according to ISO 26262
• Participate to continuous improvement initiatives related to the safety process or tools deployment
• Collaborate with project managers, SW Architects, platform teams, development teams and customers on Functional Safety
• Conduct reviews and audits with product teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product development cycles
• BS Electrical Eng, Computer Science,SW engineering. Electronics • System design experience
• Experience in SW design and a basic HW understanding
• Experience in FuSa
• Good negotiation and persuasive skills
• Considered a thought leader on a subject
• Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
• Possibilities for career development in international company focused on being a technology leader
• Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and global expertise
• Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place
• Open and friendly working atmosphere.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.