Associate Manager, Renewals & Customer Success Emerging Accounts - German region
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.
The Team Leader is responsible to execute on a sales strategy to meet/exceed team revenue targets, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development.
- Execute on a sales strategy to meet/exceed team revenue targets, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development;
- Establish and report on metrics to measure performance of the renewals team; correct deficiencies where necessary;
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goals;
- Ensure Veeam Core Values are being carried out by all employees on the team;
- Manage a team of renewal representatives and ensure that that the team meets their KPI’s such as Quota/Target Attainment, MBO's and activity levels
- Ensure the team is adequately staffed at any given point in time to accommodate the work load on all assigned territories;
- Work with internal training team/Renewals Specialist to ensure proper onboarding and training for all employees on the team (assessment on the process and knowledge possessed by the new hires);
- Monitor/shadow and coach new hires on ways to improve - provide adequate feedback whenever necessary;
- Coordinate sales activities, develop and mentor staff to drive performance and career development;
- Should act as a “go-to” person for the team for any kind of operational and work related issues that they might encounter during the course of their employment;
- Ensure the team is up-to-date with new changes in the process/tools by providing clear cut instructions/information to the team through regular meetings;
- Conduct regular one to one with staff members to provide them constructive feedback on their performance;
- Implementing new initiatives and making sure all staff understand them and abide by them;
- Be the source of motivation and role-model to the team;
- Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance;
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration;
- Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues;
- Encourage and appreciate feedback from the team members that’s focused on any kind of improvement;
- Keep direct and upper management updated with any challenges/issues affecting the work and support this with facts and figures;
- Conduct regular pipe-line reviews and provide an accurate forecast against the quarterly sales quota;
- Making sure the team is updating maintaining the Veeam CRM system (Salesforce.com);
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for renewal sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items;
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment;
- The obligation to fulfill professional goals and targets based on the performance indicators at the individual, department, company;
- The obligation to report and register on time, complete and correct data required on applications and tools / applications specific internal systems;
- Any other service tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Renewals manager.
- English & German Advanced
- Knowledge of virtualization industry and the ability to relay information to potential customers - Good
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc) - Good
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com - is a plus
- IT knowledge - Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry - Beginner
- Self-education on renewals and sales matters
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization in a matrix style organization;
- Good coaching and mentoring skills;
- Able to speak to both decision-makers and junior staff in a tactful and sensitive manner;
- Capacity for innovative thinking and problem-solving;
- Good communication skills;
- Capacity to self-improve;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Capacity to understand clients’ needs;
- Negotiation skills;
- Stress resistance;
- Sense of initiative.
- Irreproachable behavior and decent human relations;
- Team player;
- Emotional balance;
- Coordination skills;
- Responsiveness to professional requirements;
- Serious, rigorous, positive attitude;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company-sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team-building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.