Receptionist / Front Desk Representative
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• Good customer service skills;
• Fluent in English;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Basic organizational skills with attention to detail;
• Previous experience using a computer, knowledge of Word and Excel applications;
• Positive attitude and professional appearance.
The Front Office Operations Representative provides a variety of front office services such as reception, reservations and office maintenance. The job is assigned on a fixed contract with a 1 year duration.
• Handle incoming calls to the main phone number;
• Direct customer and visitors inquiries to the appropriate resource;
• Greet and direct employees and visitors;
• Provide general information regarding restaurants, directions, taxi service, etc ;
• Process workspace and conference space requests via internal reservation system, manages the optimal utilization and rooms statuses, including cleanness of the space;
• Ensure optimal workspace occupancy;
• Coordinate movement of conference space and workstations to effectively manage space inventory on a daily basis;
• Create, analyze, edit and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports;
• Create Purchase Orders and maintain office supplies inventory;
• Manage audio-visual equipment in the office and meeting rooms;
• Perform administrative duties;
• Issue building access cards to visitors.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain access to our curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your mentors;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including, but not limited to private medical services, meal tickets and reimbursement for public transportation;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.