Aurachain Romania began its journey around 14 years ago, launching into the enterprise software market with a product focused on business process automation. During this time, we have successfully delivered well over 100 process governance client solutions across 15 countries in Europe, Australia and the Gulf. We have also been recognized as a global award-winning leader and innovator in the enterprise software space.Requirements
- University degree – bachelor’s degree
- English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)
- 3+ years of proven experience as UX/UI designer;
- Online portfolio or PDF showing a brief presentation of your work.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design, conducting user research and validating your assumptions.
- Ownership of many consumer products over the years.
- Experience with designing technically complex web applications, preferably in the business-to-business domain.
- Understanding of what it takes to create awesome, user-centered experiences.
- Ability to produce multiple concepts and prototypes – knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Experience in understanding design best practices and when to apply them.
- Communication and presentation skills to communicate your design process and your solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- We really appreciate self-starters and multi-taskers.
- Passion and focus in building high quality solutions.
- Passion about training and mentoring team members.
Lead the research process and translate insights into concepts and solutions.
Collaborate with the Product team, Engineering team and other stakeholders to discover and establish the scope of each initiative.
- Validate design solutions through quick rounds – both moderated and unmoderated – of usability testing.
- Facilitate workshops and brainstorming presentations.
- Deliver wireframes, user journeys and mockups based on research findings.
- Align with our design system, take active part in proposing improvements to it and have a good understanding of UI principles.
- Challenge and propose concepts and solutions to identified problems.
Note: The design role is for designing our low-code platform, not for our presentational website.