Junior Java Developer (CIO CIB)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Java Developer (CIO CIB) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
• Knowledge SQL, stored procedures, DB2, MQ, Unix-OS, Web-Logic or IBM WebSphere);
• Solution-oriented and structured way of working; abstraction and understanding of processes;
• Good command of English both spoken and written; Italian would be a plus.
Personality & Soft Skills:
• Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
• Communication skills and team orientation;
• Execution & discipline: maintains a clear focus and sees action through to delivery;
• Energetic, determined, positive, goal focused and consistent under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude.
• Provides full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards;
• Testing and maintenance of software;
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation;
• Works both on maintenance and change environments;
• Shares own expertise with others.
Our offer to you:
Flexible working hours;
The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
A professional but still friendly work environment;
Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
Please note that, only the candidates eligible for the position will be contacted.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.