Junior DWH Developer (CIO Finance)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior DWH Developer (CIO Finance) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• University degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline;
• Basic knowledge of ETL, data modelling and data warehousing architecture and design;
• Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL programming language;
• Knowledge of Teradata or DB2 or SQL Server would be an advantage;
• Good communication abilities, detail-oriented with passion for technical quality and excellent client service.
Personality & Soft Skills:
• Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
• Willing to learn new things;
• Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
• Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
• Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude.
• Develop ETL programs with an enterprise-grade tool (DataStage);
• Active contribution to the DataWarehouse ETL development lifecycle, including developing and testing ETL programs;
• Hands-on database development with SQL and stored procedures, such PL/SQL or similar ones;
• Develops data transformations involving SQL, data-type conversions, joins, filters, translations, aggregation, de-/normalization, custom database stored procedures;
• Maintain documentation and deliver software solutions as needed, application maintenance.
Our offer to you:
Flexible working hours;
The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
A professional but still friendly work environment;
Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
Please note that, only the candidates eligible for the position will be contacted.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.