We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
Overview: As part of the Systems Requirements team you will work for projects like Phone as a key using also NFC technology. Some products that we work on are electronic control units for comfort functions and sliding doors.
- Understand, translate and work with customer requirements;
- Manage customer requirements and change requests;
- Create and maintain project documentation;
- Create the System architecture tailored to the specific project;
- Support in deriving of domain requirements for Mechanics, HW and SW;
- Support Use Case based System test planning;
- Be aware of innovative solutions and support patent applications;
- Ensure bilateral traceability between customer and Huf system requirements;
- Analyze requirements for feasibility, risk and testability together with engineering development team;
- Support quotation activities;
- Support feature rollout plans and assign requirements to release.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics);
- At least 2-3 years experience in requirements engineering, preferably in automotive industry;
- Know-how in a requirements tool (i.e. Doors);
- Know-how in functional safety according to ISO 26262;
- HW and Software knowledge;
- Basic technical product understanding;
- Experience in conflict management;
- Analytical way of thinking and excellent moderation skills;
- Team player with an open minded attitude;
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language;
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.);
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.);
- Professional development both technical and managerial;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).