CARE Agent - Italian - 1078624
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
CARE Agent - Italian
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are looking for a Care Agent with Italian to support us in managing partners, customers and sales interactions on orders, ensuring best in class communication and customer experience.
As a Care agent we have the end to end ordering experience ownership for our assigned customers, partners and sales teams, being the escalation contact for our stakeholders on all operational questions and possible issues related to their orders.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will be supporting your customer portfolio on queries related to HPE’s ordering process determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction and following up to ensure resolution.
• We provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right processes, procedure and tools.
• We build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• We partner with the Sales team and other internal functions (Operational teams, Legal, Finance, Contracts, Supply Chain, Invoicing, Logistics team) to ensure we provide the best solution and that issues are quickly solved.
• We partner with the Sales team and other internal functions (Customer and Partner Account Operation Managers) to ensure constant training and supporting partners and customers with management of change.
• Leading corrective action in the OM&C area based on HPE TCE/TPOE survey feedback.
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
• You have 4 years + of experience in a customer facing role, order management or supply chain experience are a plus
• You are a great verbal and written communicator with the ability to convey messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management, in both English and Italian.
• Good knowledge of MS Office in particular Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Persuasion and influencing skills, experience in implementing policies, processes, and tools.
• Ability to effectively communicate processing plans, proposals and results, and negotiate options at different management levels
• You must have the ability to work as part of a as well as having the ability to work independently.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure and manage time effectively
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.