Corporate Finance Manager | Financial Advisory
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Manager in the dynamically developing Corporate Finance Team in Bucharest who has:
• 5 or more years of experience in Investment Banks or M&A / corporate finance departments of advisory firms ideally with international or regional presence
• Solid understanding of valuation and modeling techniques
• Good financial analytical skills
• Ability to work effectively in teams & good project management skills
• Professional Certification completed or in process (ACCA or CFA) will be an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of Excel based tools
• A strong command of spoken and written English
• Effectively leading a team in planning, managing and executing M&A projects including:
o Daily management of the projects
o Preparation of project documentation: teasers, information memorandum, financial forecasts, client presentations, etc.
o Financial modelling and analysis of transactions
o Coordination of project deliverables, preparation and supervision of project timetables
o Preparation of data rooms
o Other activities as appropriate to complete the project
• Contributing to business development and the sales process
• Identifying and effectively dealing with risks, project extensions, etc.
• Maintaining high quality and professional standards
• Compliance with risk procedure
• Acting as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, providing on the job training and feedback