HR Systems and Data Analyst
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We partner with the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers, creating the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems central to the latest generation of fuel efficient and lower emissions vehicles.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 3 years of experience in HRIS Analyst or similar role
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems, Oracle HCM preferred
- Advance Communication skills, Excellent analytical skills, Good research abilities
- Ability to deal with critical situation
- Growth oriented and confident
HRIS Analyst will be part of the HRIS team and are responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR related issues, ensuring these adhere to the organizations policies and objectives. Analyzing and evaluating data and reports
Duties will include day-to-day CRM transactions support and project-based work for the new implementation or enhancement. The HRIS Analyst will have proficiency over several tools/technologies and the development of new process using these tools.
- Identifying and working with the HR team to resolve various HR related issues
- Communicating with customers where necessary and helping with trouble shooting and any client business needs
- Helping with job audits and HR investigations and following up with relevant parties
- Creating and delivering specialized presentations and training on HR related topics across the business
- Providing advice and support to numerous departments in the organization regarding HR policies, processes, and best practice
- Analyzing and presenting data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising on solutions
- Assisting the HR team in the progression and moderation of operating policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best practice within the company
- Provide support to the Business and taking a lead role when required on projects and enhancement activities and deputies as needed
- Work alongside Internal and external stakeholders to help deliver projects and enhancement requests.
- Coach and assist in development of new team members.
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- Passionate about learning upcoming trends and techniques
- Analyzing and evaluating issues in HR
- Understanding and confidence in using specific systems and programs, including excel, PowerPoint and database management
- Ability to make judgements and decisions on confidential matters, and plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices