Process Quality Leader
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We partner with the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers, creating the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems central to the latest generation of fuel efficient and lower emissions vehicles.Requirements
- Higher technical education;
- Minimum basic level SSM inspector course (40 h);
- Green Belt certification (advantage);
- Internal auditor certification in the quality system, according to ISO 19011 requirements.
- At least two years in a similar position
- Knowledge of assembly and operation of turbochargers and components of turbochargers, assembly and processing processes;
- Knowledge of English;
- PC operating knowledge (Office, Minitab, database programming).
- Coordination and organization skills, autonomy, initiative, ability to react quickly, result orientation, relationship skills.
- Defines, implements and monitors the system for following the quality of production processes and ensuring the following actions:
- Performing inspections and verifications on the processing and assembly processes;
- Ensuring the production processes requirements from a quality perspective meet all the norms associated with them;
- Daily registration of quality indicators specific to production processes;
- Performing internal process and product audits as well as defining and implementing action plans associated with audits;
- Periodic review and updating of the process capabilities database and the performance of the initial capabilities for new processes or products;
- Blocking deliveries for products that do not meet the specifications of the control plan;
- Supervision of internal approvals for processing and assembly processes;
- Offering training to operators, process quality inspectors and production technicians in the quality area;
- Recording the traceability and flow of non-compliant parts in the process, including scrap monitoring;
- Elaboration of derogation requests on process and product quality line;
- Defines, implements and monitors action plans and projects for continuous improvement of quality indicators;
- Prepares client audits and internal process and system audits at the department level;
- Defines, implements and monitors the corrective action plans resulting from the non-conformities identified during the client, system and process audits at department level;
- Conducts analyzes to identify the causes that generated internal quality incidents or complaints from customers and communicates the analysis report within the VNT / GT-CD Production department;
- Participates in the elaboration of the internal homologation documentation of the processes according to the homologation procedure;
- Participates in the elaboration, updating and validation of process FMEAs;
- Ensures the display of the daily, weekly and monthly quality results on the general panels;
- Ensures the planning and implementation of mandatory quality training for directly productive staff.
- International, fast-paced environment with respect for people
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Professional development & growth