Graduate Program - MS Automated Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Graduate Program - MS Automated Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Our Exciting Opportunity
Dear Graduates: are you looking at graduate Programs and just finding the same thing over and over again? Do you have a technical degree or are you passionate about technology? Do you want to make an impact and inspire change through the power of technology?
At Ericsson Romania we are looking for high-caliber and ambitious graduates with a keen interest in problem-solving and who are keen to develop their skillset through continuous personal and professional development through our Graduate Program.
- Responsible for the coordination, support, management, and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Constitutes first/ single point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers.
- Responsible for opening customer trouble tickets and receiving orders request, in various types of applications.
- Detect any events related to specific service performance or quality provided to the customer, report them, and act accordingly, to tackle them.
- Initiate functional issues of incidents, trend analysis of end-user performance and faults to early identify customer incidents or problems.
- Actively participates in the development of new solutions to implement customer requirements.
- Understanding telecommunication networks and network elements or passionate about technology and 5G.
- Proficient in English and other language request by the project - written and spoken.
- Ability to react quickly, communicate and collaborate.
- Perseverance, interest in documenting and problem-solving, practical spirit, advising, helping, and developing others, tact, understanding, ambition, self-confidence.
- Analytical technical thinking.
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism, and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be responsible and relevant drivers of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, outstanding career development, and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.