Data Science Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• University degree, preferably math, technical or data oriented
• Fluent English
• At least 2 years of experience in a data science role, creating machine learning algorithms (regressions, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, etc.)
• Prior data science experience in financial services or with anti-money laundering would be a plus.
• Love data analytics and statistics together with ability and willingness to learn about Artificial Intelligence and data management.
• Plan and manage own work in collaboration with the team to meet assigned deliverables promptly. Be responsible for your work and learn how to cooperate with your team.
• Experience with and/or basic knowledge of machine learning, AI, Statistical Programming, predictive analytics, …
• Good understanding of scripting programming languages (e.g. Python), knowledge of data analytics tools (SAS, R, …)
• Learn a lot of new things how to apply advanced techniques to visualize, predict or forecast real-life business related problems. You will be able to support for example pattern recognition on large sets of customer data to improve provided services for clients.
• Help our clients to understand better their customers and how to identify their unspoken needs, help with a simulation of the impact of a new products or campaigns.
• Optimize processes using for example cost saving AI techniques to improve UX of the customer journeys or optimize a cost of interactions with customers
• Build, deploy, maintain and end-to-end solutions that reduce complexity and cost, using the knowledge base of the Accenture from different parts of the world; help with local implementations.
• Partner and team with technology solution providers and SW vendors to deliver the best solution for our clients