Junior Reporting Performance Media
eMAG is a Romanian company founded in 2001, a pioneer of the Romanian online market, which also has a presence in Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland. For over 19 years, the company has been constantly investing in technology-based services developed in Romania that help customers save time and money.Cerinte
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
• Proficiency in MS Excel (can create pivot tables, vlookups, graphs);
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools;
• Optional experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads);
• Candidate should have strong analytical, organizational and time management skills;
• University Degree.
What will you do in our tеаm?
• Delivering performance reporting and insight to the PPC team;
• Create daily reports with full analysis of campaign statuses;
• Analyze large amounts of data from a variety of sources;
• Prepare executive-ready reporting of PPC campaign performance;
• Provide insightful analysis and commentary addressing KPI trends and progress, and provide actionable recommendations aimed at addressing gaps in performance as well as building on successful activities;
• Prepare periodic reports (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly, as appropriate to the project), that surface important trends and campaign progress in relevant KPIs, using properly formatted charts, tables and narrative as appropriate.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
• Competitive salary;
• A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
• A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
• Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
• The Bookster library.