CI/CD Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Thales active.
Vezi toate job-urile CI/CD Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Thales Corporate Engineering (TCE) manage the transformation and performance plans for Thales Group in order to enhance the competitiveness of Thales engineering organisation as a whole. One of the solutions for enhancing our engineers’ competitiveness in Thales entities is to provide them packaged Engineering Environments (E2) including processes, tools and infrastructures as services.
As part of the Engineering Environment Support (E2S) department, the Practices & Tools Support (PTS) service is in charge of both the support of a Shared Engineering Environment for all Thales entities and the support for Thales Corporate own Engineering Environment named Customized Engineering Environment TCE (CE2 TCE)
Short task description
Implement CI/CD pipelines that will be used to deploy software on the majority of Thales shared engineering environments. Configure and integrate engineering tools into the integration, delivery and deployment process. Participate to the migration projects with the focus of increasing the quality and efficiency of the whole development process.
Job responsibilities include:
- Support Thales shared engineering environments
- Deploy new service offers and upgrade current service offer
- Manage engineering environment migration to new Orchestra tool suite
- Integrate engineering tools in different engineering environments
- Implement and test CI/CD Jenkins pipelines and shared libraries
- Prepare validation test reports for migration procedures
- Manage requests and incidents for all shared engineering environments service offers
- Perform link manager tool migration from Reqtify to Ligo
- Document migration procedures, migration plans, service requests and solutions to incidents
The activities will be performed in a professional environment in close co-operation with experts from France.
We are looking for an outstanding applicant who can demonstrate the following professional competencies:
- Technical study of Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Electronics or similar)
Requested technical competencies:
- Knowledge of Jenkins Pipelines and Groovy
- Knowledge on engineering tools usage (Jira, DOORS, BitBucket, RMSiS, Vivaldi, etc.)
- Experience with SCM, code quality, code and artifact repositories
- Linux or other Unix Server OS experience
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Good customer relationship
- Fluency in English
Would be a plus:
- Puppet/Ansible Configuration Management tools
- Experience with Bash, Python and scripting in general
- Knowledge of containers and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in incident and request management
- User experience working on Public Cloud solutions (AWS or Azzure)
- Intercultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team
- Solution oriented while being open to embrace new technologies
- Very good cognitive aptitudes
- Interpersonal qualities (sociability, empathy, flexibility)
- Self-management qualities (consciousness, tolerance)
- Good work attitude (task orientation, assertiveness)
- French is a plus