Sales Account Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Medicover active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Account Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Suntem un angajator care pune accent pe evolutia continua, iar cresterea abilitatilor echipei noastre este unul din punctele cheie ale strategiei companiei. In prezent, o mare parte a managerilor de departamente sau de clinici sunt persoane care au crescut in cadrul Medicover de-a lungul timpului.
Suntem o companie dinamica si ne dorim sa implementam viziunea noastra pe termen lung ce urmareste o dezvoltare sustenabila. Prin activitatile intreprinse urmarim imbunatatirea starii de sanatate a pacientilor nostri si educarea lor cu accentul pe preventie si un stil de viata sanatos.
We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager to join our team.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in business to business sales of services (such as health care, HR, insurance, tourism), dealing with corporate clients and negotiating with purchasing and/or HR representatives, General Managers - mandatory requirement;
- Previous corporate sales experience within medical field – may represent an advantage;
- Self-driven and pro-active to achieve sales targets;
- Business and customer oriented;
- Energetic, outgoing person & team-player;
- Good communication and negotiation skills both in Romanian and English;
- Driving license.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking;
- Generating leads/ identifying sales prospects: visiting potential clients to evaluate needs, promoting and selling company’s services;
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns;
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services/ Identifying and resolving client concerns;
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections;
- Meeting & exceeding sales goals/ ojectives/ targets;
- Preparing weekly/monthy/quartelry reports about the pipeline, forecast, calls and meetings activity;
- Preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts;
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales;
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams, when needed.