Java Full Stack Developer for Secure Communications and Information Systems Business
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Thales active
View all jobs Java Full Stack Developer for Secure Communications and Information Systems Business active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Thales Services has build an IT Software Suite to manage IT Outsourcing of our customers. One of theses tools, HySIO Dashboard, is used internally and by our customers to manage the service delivery.
- Full Stack development of the SW component HySIO Dashboard and referring tools
- Participation in DevOps activities (Automation, Continuous Delivery Platform, Security)
- Skilled in Software Engineering processes (requirements, development, validation, support)
- Operational experience in Web SW Development and Backend development
- Main mandatory languages and technology: Java8, TypeScript/Angular, SQL, ElasticSearch
- Experienced in DevOps transformation and integrated teams
- System Integration, end-to-end validation competencies
- Educated in Security basics (OWASP)
- Scrum Agile methodology
- Main behavior: Autonomy, commitment, action taking
Requested competencies / experience:
- Main languages: Java8, TypeScript/Angular, NodeJS
- Data Processing&Storing: Kafka, Talend, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- Other tools: HTTPS, HaProxy, Spring Boot/Batch/Security
- Deployment: Docker, Swarm, Ansible
- Continuous Integration: Git, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Nexus
- Validation: Jira, Testlink, SOAPUI, JMeter
- OS: Ubuntu16
- Security: SAML2, CAS-SSO, Liferay7, OWASP
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here.