Application Specialist IMDS - TSR
* Assessment of supplier material safety data sheets (MSDS) within the SAP system for initial approval;
* Maintenance of material databases in SAP/EH&S taking into account legal requirements;
* Communication with suppliers worldwide regarding the content of supplier MSDS;
* Ensure the legally compliant use of hazardous substances throughout Continental Automotive by means of a central management system;
* Offer support to improve employee safety and prevent financial loss;
* Offer enhanced protection to employees handling hazardous substances;
* Help supervisors fulfill their legal obligations;
* Help ESH managers collect and document data in a legally compliant manner.
* Finished professional training or graduate in chemistry, material sciences or environmental engineering;
* Proficient in English;
* Proficiency in SAP, MS Office;
* Quality and solution-oriented;
* Strong communication skills;
* Preferably ( not mandatory ) knowledge of German language.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* Health & Wellness;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.