Software Test Automation Engineer - Transportation Business
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Thales active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Test Automation Engineer - Transportation Business active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Test of complex and safety-critical application software for the railway field, including:
• Specification of Test Cases on Requirements basis;
• Implementation of Test Cases for unit test and subsystem test. Writing of test programs and test data;
• Automation of Test Cases;
• Execution of automated tests;
• Support of test environments, tools and simulation;
• Evaluation of the test output (coverage, traceability, progress);
• Test documentation;
• Regular test reporting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Transportation, Electronics, Computer Science, Cybernetics, Mathematics, Physics, or similar.
Requested technical competencies:
• Ability to understand and interpret product specifications;
• A good understanding of the business approach;
• Good communications and consultancy skills;
• Good problem solving and diagnostic skills;
• Knowledge of computer networks fundamentals.
Would be a plus:
• Basic knowledge of Linux;
• Programming: Groovy / Java / C;
• Script Languages (Shell utilities);
• Knowledge of JIRA, Doors, ClearCase;
• Experience in Railway Business: ERTMS/ETCS (UNISIG Subsets-026/076);
• Testing of complex software systems under usage of technical means like simulators and scripting languages.
• Solution oriented, team-working;
• Intercultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team;
• Flexibility and availability to travel abroad from time to time.
• Fluency in English;
• German is a plus.
Great journeys start here.