Front-end Developer for Transportation Business
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Thales active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front-end Developer for Transportation Business active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
We build software applications that allow trains to safely and securely bring passengers to their destination. These applications have high availability requirements, so they are not allowed to stall or randomly crash.
If you are passionate, you want to work with the latest technologies and you have a good understanding of software architecture / design patterns, we would like to invite you to be part of our team as a Front-end Developer
As part of our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, prototyping and building front-end applications using web components pattern;
- Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data;
- Writing unit tests and documentation;
The development will be performed in close co-operation with international Thales experts from various countries and might require travelling.
You will also interact with our international Ground Transportation Systems Digital Platform team, which provides support for our system’s technology stack.
Professional competencies/ Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Micro-service architectures and design patterns
- Strong UI development expertise;
- Experience with one or more frameworks/libraries: Polymer, React.js, Angular, Stencil.js, Node.js
- Experience with Git, Bash, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar
- CI/CD pipeline with cloud deployment
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
Would be a plus:
- Web Components
- Micro-service architectures
- REST APIs;
- Redis, Postgres, MySQL
- Experience with APIs & Web protocols: HTTP/2, SSL/TLS, Server Sent Events, Services workers, JSON
- UI design and implementation: Responsive Design, Event-driven architecture
Excellent career opportunity with a professional development path in a multinational environment, challenging projects with high safety requirements training opportunities, attractive salary, medical care, restaurant tickets, sports programs, housing loans, etc.At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Great journeys start here.