Order Management Specialist (1 year limited)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TENNECO active
View all jobs Order Management Specialist (1 year limited) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
This is a great opportunity to join us as an Order Management Specialist in our Customer Services Department in Bucharest.
In this role you are responsible for managing orders, direct shipments and inquiries for a given portfolio of customers in full compliance with internal policy, trade & tax legislations. The position requires to operate in close relationship with Sales & Operations structures locally and in our distribution centers located in EMEA.
The position implies a limited employment contract of 1 year.
Key Responsibilities Order management:
- Daily management of order booking (via phone, email, files, e-ordering tools) and direct shipments for EMEA
- Daily management of customer inquiries linked to the order book, status of delivery, product status and availability, e-ordering tools, accounts in past due, claims and returns status, in full coordination with Customer department, Cash collection team, Sales team & Operations team
- Monitor order book and takes actions to either fill in incomplete orders, release blocked orders or clean-up based on customer request or backorder policy
- Promote use of electronic ordering (TecCom; eConnect; EDI)
- Recurrent reporting of open order book, delivery status and invoicing
- Create collective delivery & give relevant information / instructions to Distribution centers/Plants for order preparation in full compliance with internal policy & applicable legislation and customer agreed specifications.
- Once orders are ready for shipment, coordinate shipment organization with the distribution center/plant teams & inform customers accordingly.
- Upon shipment, monitor the receipt of invoices and customs papers (if necessary) to customers either by post, email, files, EDI
- Proactive follow-up on backlog, getting delivery in time, request update of material status, negotiating requested delivery date with customers to ensure order book accuracy
- Follow company processes and policies. Ensure order management, direct shipments, e-ordering accounts creation and all other activities, are done according to internal approved & defined processes & in conformity with FM standards.
- Manages customer relationship and customer satisfaction.
- Participate on problems resolution to build and maintain a strong relationship with our internal and external customers and business partners.
- Adapt & standardize operational processes. Drive continuous improvement of such processes.
- Collaborates with Operations to achieve a good SLA, with focus on IKAM
- Support Back office team in solving the customers’ requests
- Participates in all required meetings
- Set-up goals following the annual CS objectives
- Coordinate also with other functions such as Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance (credit analyst), HR, Quality & Warranty, depending on tasks scope.
- 2-5 years of working experience in the related field or similar
- Bachelor Degree or equal through experience
- Customer focused
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills in English; any other language is a plus
- Strong work ethic in a fast pace environment with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Task prioritization and follow-up skills
- Capable of versatility and adaptability. Takes initiatives
- Business process knowledge
- SAP or similar (advantageous), MS–office (good skills)
- Ability to follow instructions and standard work processes
- Ability to collaborate in a cross functional and global team environment
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.