This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sage Automotive Interiors active
View all jobs Process Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Sage Automotive Interiors is a leading global supplier of specialty-designed, high-performance technical textiles for the automotive industry. The company’s core business is the development and production of automotive interior surfaces such as seating, door panels and automobile headliners that are used in more than five million cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans.Requirements
• Technical University degree;
• Experience in production, automotive;
• Computer skills (MS Office, Autocad, Excl);
• English - medium level.
• Tracking the performance indicators and developing periodical reports with the equipment efficiency indicators, causes of defects generated by the production process;
• Performing different analyses on the indicators, using statistical tools;
• Updating production documentation for system audits;
• Introducing and validating data in specific production data base, using also integrated informatics system;
• Elaborating new work instructions specific for the production processes and review the existing work instructions when necessary;
• Involved in projects to implement newly developed processes and improvements of the existing processes;
• Involved in reducing the variation in the production processes;
• Make a contribution to scrap reduction in production processes;
• Regular review of process and product parameters;
• Support production teams in solving process problems, active participation at production analyses meetings.