Accountant for revenue and billing
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
• An academic education in accounting and economics. Good knowledge of accounting principles (CPA– advantage)
• Fluent English
• Experienced and able to work as part of a team, yet also able to work independently
• Background / work experience from complex companies with globally locations
• Able to meet deadlines and you have multitasking abilities
• High analytical skills – preparation, reporting and presentation to senior executives at the company
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work
• Ready for high intense and dynamic work environment
• Turnover gaming tax calculation in accordance with the laws and regulations of different countries.
• Settling and balancing accounts and ERP ledger accounts with business partners.
• Handling and analyzing business agreements and contracts from a financial and an accounting perspective.
• Contract analyses with third parties, including financial implementation and execution of the contracts.
• Analytical tests.
• Provisioning and accounting responsibility within the respective domain
888 is looking for an accountant/economist who is looking to join a large international public firm, a leader in its field, as part of the accounting team