Master Data Analyst & Transport Planner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sage Automotive Interiors active
View all jobs Master Data Analyst & Transport Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
Sage Automotive Interiors is a leading global supplier of specialty-designed, high-performance technical textiles for the automotive industry. The company’s core business is the development and production of automotive interior surfaces such as seating, door panels and automobile headliners that are used in more than five million cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans.Requirements
1-3 years experience in the area of logistics in automotive or other high-volume industries;
Computer skills (MS Office);
English - advanced level.
Responsibilities Master data analyst:
• Creating the new items according the data received from Engineering department
• Creating/maintaining/auditing BOM/Routings/Parameters de Master Data
• Implementing reports and logistics analyses for his area of responsibility
• Planning and organizing monthly/annual inventory
• Improvements mindset & automatization of the work with ERP system
• Back up Key User
Responsibilities Transport planner:
• Planning deliveries to clients and from suppliers
• Confirmation of transport quotations for active transport routes.
• Transport data costs versus budget analyses
• Supervising the execution of delivery plan and quick reaction in case of deviations
• Following performance KPIs for his and department activity
We offer to our employees good access to the medical services, sport activities, maximum value for for the meal tickets electronically offered and we strive for improving all this benefits for them.
We are working in home office model during pandemic time as much as possible, but still, if the situation will change, we are offering very good and modern working conditions for our employees.