Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile 888Sparkware active.
Vezi toate job-urile TLS Developer-Cashier active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
888SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
· Excellent in-depth understanding of the business flows and ability to clearly explain/describe them – creating documentation if needed.
· Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting & identifying solutions to resolve customer issues.
· Analyzing operational data into business and technical conclusions.
· Communicating with customers and managers as required, by keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outage.
·Working with multiple business stakeholders to understand, investigate and provide feedback into the services/functions/processes of the responsible gaming department.
· Cooperating with Development & Product Teams, SLS & Compliance.
· Analytical skills, experience with system log analysis.
· Strong SQL Knowledge.
· Ability to analyze application logs and read code.
· Ability to have basic (junior) development skills and fix simple bugs.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Excellent client facing skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
· Ability to work both independently and in a team.
· On call duty.
The TLS (Third level Support) deals with investigating and solving various problems ranging from bugs, configuration-level applicative problems and compliance issues to code problems in the production environment of the company.
Analyzing problems, identifying their root cause and providing solutions while meeting goals availability (SLA), in close cooperation with R&D teams & product management.
Handling calls and requests arriving to the TLS from SLS and supporting tech staff, as well as directly from business customers.
This role is inside a development (scrum) team, meaning that you will work close with developers and QA to deliver quality software product to our customers.