IT Service Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs IT Service Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• proven working experience in a similar role;
• ability to communicate and build relationships outside of IT;
• experience in working with various stakeholders both on business and IT side;
• experience in IT service pricing and business case development;
• working knowledge of effective vendor management;
• interest of different technologies and open to adopt new ones;
• advanced written and verbal communication skills in English.
The service manager is responsible for developing and delivering one or more services within the Regional Information Technology team. The role is accountable for designing, building, pricing, and enhancing the service, as well as service delivery. The role also works with business unit within Deloitte Central Europe to understand the business outcomes of the service, and with IT architects, IT operations teams and external service providers to understand the underlying technologies. The service manager tracks service KPIs to drive ongoing improvements in service delivery performance.
• Supervise the operational status of assigned services and resolve issues. Manages activities, processes and suppliers to achieve the required service quality;
• Support process owners, business representatives and IT Business partners with resolution of incidents and service changes;
• Be responsible for keeping updated services and relationships in CMDB;
• Participate on developing the service strategy for one or more services within the IT team;
• Create and maintain an annual strategy to develop and enhance the assigned services;
• Conduct regular service review meetings with business representatives and IT Business partners;
• Be a single point of contact for demand planning and demand management conversations with service owners;
• Act as an interface between Product owners, IT Business partners and IT Operations teams;
• Review business requests for service enhancements and undertakes cost evaluation, standards reviews, and prioritization;
• Be responsible for continuous improvement of quality of the assigned services;
• Contribute service descriptions and service-level agreements (SLAs) for specific services to the service catalog.
What we offer
• Interesting, full of challenges job in the international company;
• Work environment that supports knowledge sharing, personal development and networking;
• Internal and external trainings;
• Real opportunities for growth and promotion – clear and individual career paths;
• A range of benefits at your choice.