IT Service Manager
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• proven working experience in a similar role;
• ability to communicate and build relationships outside of IT;
• experience in working with various stakeholders both on business and IT side;
• experience in IT service pricing and business case development;
• working knowledge of effective vendor management;
• interest of different technologies and open to adopt new ones;
• advanced written and verbal communication skills in English.
The service manager is responsible for developing and delivering one or more services within the Regional Information Technology team. The role is accountable for designing, building, pricing, and enhancing the service, as well as service delivery. The role also works with business unit within Deloitte Central Europe to understand the business outcomes of the service, and with IT architects, IT operations teams and external service providers to understand the underlying technologies. The service manager tracks service KPIs to drive ongoing improvements in service delivery performance.
• Supervise the operational status of assigned services and resolve issues. Manages activities, processes and suppliers to achieve the required service quality;
• Support process owners, business representatives and IT Business partners with resolution of incidents and service changes;
• Be responsible for keeping updated services and relationships in CMDB;
• Participate on developing the service strategy for one or more services within the IT team;
• Create and maintain an annual strategy to develop and enhance the assigned services;
• Conduct regular service review meetings with business representatives and IT Business partners;
• Be a single point of contact for demand planning and demand management conversations with service owners;
• Act as an interface between Product owners, IT Business partners and IT Operations teams;
• Review business requests for service enhancements and undertakes cost evaluation, standards reviews, and prioritization;
• Be responsible for continuous improvement of quality of the assigned services;
• Contribute service descriptions and service-level agreements (SLAs) for specific services to the service catalog.
What we offer
• Interesting, full of challenges job in the international company;
• Work environment that supports knowledge sharing, personal development and networking;
• Internal and external trainings;
• Real opportunities for growth and promotion – clear and individual career paths;
• A range of benefits at your choice.