Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
* Improve First Pass Yield, 0 Km quality, standard work, and reduce scrap;
* Control and coordinate parts pending to take decisions;
* Lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc.);
* Collaboration with maintenance team for preventive solutions;
* Check with the line leader if the standard work is kept and can be applied;
* Improve production Idle time, reduce top down times;
* Reduce break downs and lack of material together with the process owner;
* Validation of the process in case of new process, new products & product changes, layout changes;
* Create attention sheets based on Quality topics;
* Responsible to highlight if the materials used in plant (packaging, equipments) are not ESD.
* University degree in Technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics);
* Knowledge of all manufacturing and test processes;
* Knowledge of Lean process;
* English knowledge - advanced level;
* Refa Certification is a plus;
* Very good communication skills;
* Problem solving skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.