Release Train Engineer VNI CE TSR
We are looking for a Release Train Engineer to drive our Agile Release Train. Responsabilities:
* Facilitate agile ceremonies, (Product increment planning, Inspect and Adapt, System demo, Retrospectives);
* Support proper team setup based on know-how, skills and competency;
* Plan internal enablers with the team to gain knowledge and work on innovations;
* Develop agile teams over multiple locations;
* Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve.
* University degree;
* 7 years relevant professional experience in engineering relevant domain;
* SCRUM Master Certification;
* Relevant work experience in managing agile frameworks on team level;
* Working in a fast-paced or automotive environment;
* Coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution;
* Large group (up to 100 people) training for Agile frameworks;
* Experience in roles as a facilitator, project manager, technical leader or lead developer.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.