Paid Internship SAP FI/CO/TR with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Paid Internship SAP FI/CO/TR with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page
• Final Year Student / Graduate BA / Master’s in Finance, Economics, Computer science, Cybernetics or Business Administration
• Ideally previous experience with SAP and a good understanding of OOP
• Fluency in English & good German
• Availability for travel in Europe at the client’s site (subject to COVID measures)
• Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
• Excellent communications with customers and other consultants
Start your SAP consulting career with us!
Role and responsibilities
• We offer a 6 months Academy for IT/ Business/Economic field students with programming knowledge and excellent opportunities for promotion!
• After the initial training and induction period, you will assist our clients in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our tools together with an experienced project team
• You will be working with an exceptional group of consultants, with plenty of opportunities to increase your skill set
• You will be part of a diverse highly talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the SAP system
Attractive compensation package
Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
Personal development through mentorship and coaching
German/ French Language Courses at any level
Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
E-Learning System available for all employees
Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
Possibility to work for top clients internationally
Between 23 and 30 vacation days per year
Flexible schedule and work from home option available
Days off for special events.