Team Leader Testing Automation
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Strong knowledge of IT and network technologies in a telecommunications and corporate environment.
• Sound ability to balance technical testing deliverables and business benefits
• Deep knowledge of testing life-cycle from design to operate and relative models
• Strong decision-making skills with the ability to balance and resolve conflicts of interest
• Proven track record of execution to make things happen.
• Experience in delivering successful projects through virtual cross-functional teams as well as 3rd party contractors and external suppliers
• Ability to work across multi-functional and cultural boundaries to deliver services and change
• Excellent communications skills – especially interpreting requirements
• Ability to facilitate group sessions and model business processes (both current state and future state) to identify areas of improvement.
• English (B2 or above)
• Any other foreign language an advantage.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree in computer science, electrical / electronic / telecommunications engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a mobile operating company.
Knowledge in the following software technologies:
• C#, design patterns,
• IIS, SQL, MSMQ, relational database design
• Microsoft Visual SourceSafe and Subversion (SVN).
• TCP/IP, SSL, OOA/OOD, XML, XSD, ASP.NET, FLEX, JAVA, HTML5
• Architecture and Design
• Testing methods, approaches and associated tools.
• Test Automation tools (. Ranorex)
• Acceptance into the network
• Integration (changing the network)
• Developing Products and software development processes and practises
• Partner Management
• Technical Project Management
Your day to day:
Lead and drive all aspects of Test Assurance for end to end testing associated with high profile projects and programmes within the GT - EP&S Enterprise Mobility team. This includes driving all contributing domains and stakeholders to meet agreed testing and quality entry criteria, prior to starting end to end testing. It also includes ensuring that successful end to end testing results in a project/programme launch with no unexpected customer impacting issues and hence provides a positive customer experience. The role will also involve delivering successful test campaigns through 3rd party partners, and evaluating and proactively resolving customer issues; estimating, managing, monitoring, and reporting project cost and schedule.
In achieving this you will be accountable for adherence to Enterprise Mobility testing principles, standards and rules of engagement
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Reduce time to market with rapid and accurate manual and automated testing that continually improves and innovates.
• Provide accurate information, on items, to allow stakeholders to make decisions based on risk.
• Proactively seeks to investigate and validate reported test case/script failure, and defect fixes and provide and record detailed information that allows efficient resolution to defects.
• Work with Quality and Test Assurance Manager and Test Lead in identifying the key quality risks/issue using the Team Quality Principles framework and working with the project team to solve/close those
• Leads or supports activities to understand and improve poor test and subsequent production performance of products and /or capabilities that have been tested through the team.
• When required supports vendor assessment activities including the production of RFIs and the reviewing of responses, for a test quality and fitness for purpose perspective
• Provides and maintains clear goals and objectives
• Previous experience in managing small to medium size testing teams is a definite plus
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you