JAVA Software Developer for Automotive
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG. At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow. Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- Requirements analysis.
- Define concepts and designs for implementation based AUTOSAR standards and methodologies or customer change requests
- Development of java plugins and plugets for EB AUTOSAR tools (Tresos or Corbos).
- Implement java code based on defined requirements and concepts.
- Diagnostics Extractor for Tresos/Corbos, Memory Mapping, Java plugets for Corbos.
- Very good Java skills and relevant experience in Java programming
- Understand formal specifications and can implement them in source code
- Understanding of AUTOSAR architecture, methodology and AUTOSAR tools
- Diagnostics experience (UDS protocol) is a plus
- Capability to recognize weak points, risks and dependencies
- Capability to analyze problems and to develop appropriate solutions
- Capability to abstract and simplify
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Math or Physics
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Automotive Domain knowledge
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life
- Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.