Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Must have a very good understanding of OOP
· 3+ years of experience with .Net Framework C#
· Must have experience with MVC, WebAPI, EntityFramework
· Must have good understanding of SQL and API design (SOAP, REST)
· Knowledge of IIS is a plus
· Knowledge of cloud development (AWS/GCP) is a plus
· Manage the delivery of the project tasks
· Ability to quickly understand business requirements and to further advance client solutions
· Client facing and consulting experience
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Flexible and adaptable attitude
· Intermediate level in English
• Develop, test, troubleshoot, debug, optimize, scale, maintain and improve software applications, driving the delivery of high-quality value. Develop functional and technical specifications, and test plans. Review others’ code. Develop and document functional and technical requirements. Collaborate with other team members and other teams on all of the above.
• Implement, refine, and enforce software development techniques to ensure that delivered features meet software integration, performance, security, and maintainability expectations.
• Research, test, benchmark, and evaluate new tools and technologies, and recommend ways to implement them in product development.
• Maintain high standards of software quality and technical excellence within the team by establishing good practices and habits and writing clean, testable, maintainable, and secure code