Business Analyst, Engineering Center Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj's current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external client a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- University/College Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economy;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Audit, Accounting or Controlling;
- Good understanding of accounting processes;
- Fluent English (written and spoken), German language is preferred;
- Very good MS Office user knowledge;
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP Systems;
- Reliable, independent, team-oriented, able to work in an international environment.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Act as a Business Partner in Financial controlling for Bosch entity in off-site location (Germany, Spain or France)
- Involved in all necessary steps in period end closing, be able to confirm the result of the period and prepare all or part of the reporting package;
- Make investment calculations, support decision making in investments and follow up on the cost evolution of the investment
- Monitor and follow-up on the P&L and/or reports made to the Bosch Group's central controlling department (Actuals vs. Forecasts/Budget);
- Calculate standard production cost for series production and prepare price quotations when new products are requested.
- Perform variance analysis, investigate deviations and support budget owners in managing their budgets; provide professional support and document the answers to questions raised by managers;
- Perform cost allocations between departments;
- Prepare and support the planning process, calculate and prepare Budget/Forecast reports;
- Make ad-hoc analysis/ cost scenarios to support and increase efficiency of the operational activities;
- Identify, evaluate and follow-up on cost savings initiatives.