Innovative Software Developer with Linux - HEAT CT - TSR
The Corporate System and Technologies Organization is responsible for cross-divisional challenges such as technology studies and pre-development activities. Our team works in special focus areas for innovation projects which are directed towards automotive software systems. This includes but is not restricted to high performance computing, automated driving and driver assistance functions and systems, e-mobility, and future standards for AUTOSAR. We are looking for a highly motivated innovative software developer (m/f) for future Automotive Software. We are looking for smart working SW Developer with strong interest in the Linux world and future of Automotive The main job is to develop future HPC (High Performance Computing) for automotive platforms, frameworks and applications. First results will be presented at Las Vegas CES 2022 trade fair.
* define and roll out new software solutions in the context of pre-development activities (e.g. automotive apps, cloud computing, virtualization);
* Creation of Linux distributions for embedded applications (yocto-Linux);
* Analyze and Integration of modern technologies, components and tools in Automotive world;
* contribute to new software architectures based on embedded Linux and other state-of-the-art technologies for high-performance computing platforms (e.g. AUTOSAR Adaptive, service-oriented architectures, micro service technologies);
* coordinate and consolidate inputs and concepts from different automotive domains and create common solutions;
* collaborate in innovation expert teams with cross domain participation, and make the results available;
* implement prototypes and early solutions to master the technical challenges together in small teams with other experts.
* University degree;
* Several years of experience in software development ;
* Design and programming skills in object-oriented programming (using C++, Python);
* Skills in POSIX operating Systems (Linux, QNX, etc.) and state-of-the-art software architectures;
* Knowledgeable in multicore technologies;
* A team player with excellent communication skills;
* Fluent English, both in speaking and writing;
* Knowledgeable in agile software development environment is a plus.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.