Fraud Analyst (Italian speaker)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Fraud Analyst (Italian speaker) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The analysis of the collected data in regards to investigated claims is a core aspect of the Fraud Analyst’s job.
- Finding, collecting, correlating and assessing data found in publicly available sources in the context of fraud investigations. This collection of data will span across social media platforms, openly available websites, and national and international company registers
- Creating reports in alignment with the customer’s needs
- Visualization of data using data visualization applications
- Use of mobile phone applications to leverage investigations
- Background in forensic accounting, law enforcement or journalism
- Expert knowledge on research in all major social media platforms, as well as larger regional platforms
- Ability to learn new methods and techniques quickly and to apply these in a practical way
- Understanding of data privacy and data retention policies
- General understanding of IP-traffic and the fundamentals of the internet. An IT background is not necessarily required
- Good spoken and written level of English and Italian
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.