Service Delivery Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MassMutual Romania active
View all jobs Service Delivery Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
To position MassMutual as a market leader for the next stage of growth, it is critical that we build top engineering capacity in a rapidly changing digital world. Romania has a significant pool of highly trained engineering professionals and so we are very excited to build operations in both Bucharest and Cluj.Requirements
• 7-8 years of Service Delivery Management experience managing multiple projects and people in an offshore
• Experience in leading team with multiple roles and excellent people management skills
• Strong familiarity with the SDLC and Agile project management methodology
• Ability to efficiently allocate resources to meet client demands
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and operating efficiently without knowing all the facts.
• Managed projects of different nature like production support, development, maintenance, testing, etc.
• Good general knowledge of technology and an understanding of technology’s role in creating business value.
• Ability to own and drive to resolution of issues
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Teams, Slack, face-to-face)
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and on multiple assignments at once
• Ability to evaluate risks and define approaches for managing project risks
• Experience in tools such as JIRA, Service Now, Confluence, Microsoft Power Point, Excel etc.
• 7-8 years of experience as an Service Delivery Manager
• Good to have prior System Admin experience in a large team
• Deep knowledge and understanding of SDLC
• Experience with Cloud technologies, Azure, AWS etc.
• Experience using JIRA, Service now, App Dynamics, Splunk, OpsBridge and xMatters etc.
• Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background on middleware technologies
• Past programming experience is a plus
• Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Enterprise tools
The Enterprise Tools and Services team is responsible for ensuring that our Tools platforms are available for service and can support the demands placed upon it from applications across the MassMutual Enterprise.
As a Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for owning the escalation processes, managing team offshore, incident management, problem management, service request, and reporting to onsite team leads and manager.
The successful Service Delivery Manager will be meeting service level agreements (SLA), be the point of escalation, resource utilization, project estimation, and cost for delivery.
• Owner of the Incident, Problem, Service Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
• Manage offshore team with all their needs and making sure resources are available for supporting the systems
• Manage escalation of critical customer issues and be the single point of contact
• Manages and mitigates crisis incidents through excellent coordination. Keeps all the necessary stake holder’s onshore leads, managers updated at all times.
• Responsible for meeting service level agreement (SLA) adherence and reporting to customer and management on regular and frequent basis
• Highlight the delivery issue to higher ups, work with leads and managers to improvise the process for better and effective delivery
• Responsible for taking a project work breakdown structure and turn into a professional project plan with resource assignments, dependencies, milestones, critical path identification, cost estimation and optimization etc.
• Responsible for keeping the projects running in parallel with day to day operations, ensuring resourcing is done and completion dates are feasible.
• Prepare project plan and customize templates per the technologies and customer specifics
• Lead daily shift hand-off calls to ensure 24/7 continuity of service between US & offshore support teams.
• Help identify and develop talent from within your team and cross train them within different technologies.
• Coordinates cross team dependencies and collaborates between various groups to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues on a daily basis
• Participate in personnel hiring, coaching & development, performance evaluations, and termination.
• Ensures that the delivery team commits to achievable and realistic goals and includes the entire team in the estimation / planning process to obtain diverse perspectives
• Contribute to annual budget planning process and manage APM platform capacity
• The team is in the onsite-offshore model in different time zones, and so will require some flexibility and coordinate with the team at different times
• Monitor and Report team's SLAs and KPIs with Onsite leads and Management