Junior QA Automation Engineer (with C#)
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Cerinte
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the QA Manager, the Junior QA Automation Engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards and will be responsible for enhancing the test automation framework & developing automated test scripts.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Junior Automation Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Enhance the test automation framework in a timely & accurate manner to extend technical QA capabilities for the project.
• Work with the QA & development teams to design, implement & execute an effective automation test strategy.
• Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
• Designs and develops high-quality code and reports and tracks software defects
• Performs application functional & integration testing.
• Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Maintain a source code repository of all scripts & programs related to the automation framework & tests.
• Provide timely & effective communication relating to quality, resource & project issues and concerns.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 1 years’ software development experience including design and development.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL preferred.
• Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects
• Capacity to search solutions to a variety of technical problems of easy and moderate complexity independently.
• Ability to work independently or within a team environment and coordinate with QA and development team
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
• Financial industry experience
• Knowledge of Agile and SAFe methodologies