Senior Middleware Admin
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile MassMutual Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Middleware Admin active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
To position MassMutual as a market leader for the next stage of growth, it is critical that we build top engineering capacity in a rapidly changing digital world. Romania has a significant pool of highly trained engineering professionals and so we are very excited to build operations in both Bucharest and Cluj.Cerinte
We are seeking a Senior Middleware Admin who will be at a high level responsible for assisting with Middleware Hosting support, including the following Middleware Products: WebSphere ND, Jboss, WebLogic, MQ, Apache, IBM HTTP Server, WebMethods and IIS running on AIX, Linux and Windows Platforms.
• 7-8years of experience as an Senior Middleware Admin
• 2+ years of experience as an Team lead Role
• Expert in Websphere, Jboss, Apache, MQ, IIS, Administration
• Expert in patching Websphere, Jboss, Apache, MQ
• Familiarity with tools like AppD, Splunk, TFS, etc.
• Ability to own and drive to resolution of issues
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Teams, Slack, face-to-face)
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and on multiple assignments at once
• Experience functioning & executing work in a fast-paced iterative environment such as Agile
• Demonstrated initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrated creative thinking
• Demonstrated self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
• Demonstrated sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Ability to guide / mentor other Administrators and troubleshoot issues
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• 2+ years of experience as a Middleware Team Lead
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services, Automation, Containerization, and Orchestration tools a plus
• Insurance and/or financial services industry experience
• Experience using JIRA, Service now, App Dynamics, Splunk, OpsBridge and xMatters etc
• Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background on middleware technologies
• Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
• Provide leadership, mentoring, and knowledge transfer to junior engineers
• Be a single point of contact for any escalations
• Strong Troubleshooting knowledge.
• Major Incident Resolution.
• Assist in Load Balancing and Firewall setups.
• Create complex project plans, perform impact analyses solve/work high impact problems/projects, and provide resolutions to restore services
• Drive Root Cause Analysis (RCA) post restoration of service
• Design testing approaches, complex processes, reporting streams, and create automation of repetitive tasks
• Review requirement documents, define hardware requirements and examine and update processes and procedures as necessary
• Contribute to technical direction and strategic decisions
• Ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
• Evaluate patches and fixes as needed for potential implementation
• Continuous evaluation of Workload Automation infrastructure components to ensure system resiliency and health
• Work with architecture, business and delivery teams to determine strategic direction for Middleware platform
• Help users develop and/or enhance scheduling, reports and dashboards for meaningful application metrics
• Identifying opportunities to automate repetitive processes increasing efficiency
• Orchestrating cross infrastructure team work groups to resolve or enhance system performance, incidents and maintenance
• Educate the team and applications teams on new updates
• Can communicate effectively with various user groups, e.g. developers and engineers, as well as remote team members
• Contribute to annual budget planning process and manage APM platform capacity
• On call rotation required, some nights and weekend work may be required based upon business needs.