All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will closely collaborate with Consultants and Account Managers from various locations in order to provide them with the internal & external information as well as analysis necessary for successful and value-adding projects for Allianz Group.
- Research data and information on competitors, markets, trends and technologies in the client environment;
- Use various exclusive and freely available sources to collect information and reshape it into clear messages that can be used for pitches and project work;
- Analyze expert publications in order to provide the necessary input for the development of Thought Leadership, new Service Offerings and specific Investment Areas;
- Regularly and constantly cover specific trends of high importance;
- Support the Account Management with information on clients and their markets.
- Identify and capture relevant project debriefings within AZC via direct contact with Team Leads and Consultants;
- Share project debriefings via the KM platform “AZC Knowledge Spot”;
- Support Account Managers’ and Consultants’ pitch and project preparation based on AZC experience and expertise;
- Support the knowledge sharing culture via different formats (communications, onboardings, trainings,…).
- A Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Marketing or Communication or related field);
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Capacity to quickly deep dive into a topic and synthesize the information;
- Ability to connect the dots;
- Very good communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics;
- Capacity of dealing with multiple priorities;
- Good business understanding;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across multiple teams and functions.
Benefits We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.