Operational Access Controlling Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Operational Access Controlling Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be offering support for access and order management topics for ALLIANZ TECHNOLOGY users.
- Analyzing, monitoring and reporting specific rights and authorizations of Allianz employees and contractors;
- Guiding the users on how to use the main identity and access management tool of Allianz;
- Supporting in case of technical issues that Allianz employees may encounter with different systems;
- Information and exchanges about relevant issues, changes and innovations regarding legitimacy;
- Creation and review of relevant documentation and processes;
- Management of specific special access rights.
- Fluent in English (German would be a plus);
- Minimum 1 year experience in accounts administration and/or experience in Active Directory/Windows;
- Strong customer support background (in person, by phone, by email);
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Strong social, analytical and communication skills;
- Flexibility and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure;
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment;
- Enjoying working in a distributed team.
Benefits We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.