Play Solutions a fost infiintata de un roman pasionat de tehnologie si business. Din 2012 echipa noastra aduce impreuna specialisti in diverse tehnologii IT si clientii care au nevoie de seriozitatea si focusul lor.
Credo-ul nostru zilnic este inspirat din cuvintele lui Aristotel ‘’ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit.”
Te asteptam in echipa noastra, pentru a invata si a livra excelenta.
The roles and responsibilities of the Java developer include managing the development of Java applications, while providing expertise in the complete software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES:
• More than 3 years professional experience in the role;
• Experience with Java applications;
• Knowledge and experience whit Java 8, Java 11, Spring Batch , Spring Cloud, Hibernate;
• Familiar with microservices-based applications architecture;
• Web experience on the frontend area with Angular9, or jQuery, or React, is a plus;
• Good communication skills;
• Autonomy in solving tasks;
• Good command of English both spoken and written.
Technical nice to have:
Experience with java script frameworks
Micro services architecture, cloud computing
Java performance tuning
Main tasks of the role include (but are not limited to):
Develop, design and implement essential applications and scalable, lasting technology solutions
Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
Review current systems, suggesting updates if needed
Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
Test and debug new applications and updates
Resolve reported issues and reply to queries in a timely manner
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Full-remote job;
• Working with cutting-edge technologies;
• Development of innovative solutions;
• Possibility for professional development (training, certifications, opportunities for career development, etc.);
• Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Special events for employees (teambuildings, parties, after-hours outings).