Application Engineer for SMT (printing and reflow)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DRAXLMAIER Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Engineer for SMT (printing and reflow) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Higher Education in Technical field or comparable training or master or technician in Electronic Production;
• Several years of experience in the area of electronic serial production: SMT printing (Stencil design/ordering) and reflow (solder temperature profiles know how) process;
• Know how of IPC 610A;
• Good command of Microsoft Office package;
• Good knowledge of English;
• Analytical skills;
• Ability to work in a team and communication skills;
• Prepared to take business trips including sojourns abroad (no long-term stays abroad).
• Participate in providing production-related experience in concept and development phases of future projects electronic assembling;
• Participate in process / product FMEA;
• Coordinate and carry out initial sampling, make sample parts; Coordinate optimizations and subsequent pay-offs;
• Document and specify manufacturing parameters and processing windows;
• Carry out other activities within the scope of Simultaneous Engineering Process (SEP) which serve to prepare for series production;
• Transfer tools to series production. All activities that are required to maintain a problem-free process;
• Process evaluating activities in the acquisition project.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.