New Product Launch Manager
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Higher Education in Engineering field or comparable training;
• At least 2 years of experience on a similar position;
• Experience in Automotive and Project Management;
• Knowledge of English/ German language may be an advantage;
• Negotiation and communication skills;
• Object oriented and problem solving skills.
• Create project/concepts plans and ensure their observance, (e.g. equipment planning, deadline planning, cost planning, etc.) in accordance with the technical and/or main project lead as well as technical department;
• Ensure the observance of project budget as well as the distribution to the functions, (e.g. Sub-Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, etc.) implementation of measures, in case of deviations;
• Ensure the observance of specified project KPI's/goals, in regard to production relevant topics;
• Optimization/development of processes, systems and methods;
• Ensure the creation of offers based on production costs, upon inquires, in cooperation with the involved Sub-Project Managers. Support the creation of offers, define alternatives in case of too high costs, and in accordance with main project lead and supervisor;
• In charge of the part-production from receipt of offer up to 3 months after SOP, last derivative;
• In charge of logistics-, quality-, manufacturing line-, process/factory planning, in accordance with the supervisor, (e.g. process, method, material flow, layout, documentation, etc.).
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• Business trips;
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.