Laboratory Quality Specialist
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• University Degree in Electrotechnics / Mechatronics;
• Several years of experience in the Quality Analysis field (Automotive);
• Good knowledge of MS-Office;
• Advanced knowledge of English;
• Availability for working in shifts;
• Communication and teamwork skills;
• Process oriented thinking and very good analytical skills.
• Coordinate complex tests/inspections;
• Develop and plan complex tests to analyze defects;
• Assure checking the interactions of several component groups for functional reliability;
• Assure the creation of evaluations, the documentation of results, the recognition customer of deviations and the development of suggestions in cooperation with the customer;
• Create extensive, complex series reports according to external customer requirements.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.