DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related field, or equivalent experience
• Two years of work experience in a similar role
• Experience with technology concepts - virtualization, operating systems (Linux, Windows), networking (IP, routing, firewall), source code management platforms (GitLab, GitHub), scripting (Python, Bash, Powershell)
• Experience with VmWare and OpenStack platforms
• Experience with Ansible Configuration Management and Deployment
• Experience with Jenkins Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/CD pipelines
• Good command of English, both spoken and written
• Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills- be a pro-active contributor to our team
• A calm and methodical approach when troubleshooting a problem
You’re a great fit if you have:
• Linux / Networking certification
• Familiarity with JMeter
• Knowledge of the following monitoring tools: Nagios, Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus
• Previous experience with deployment and configuration of any of the following tools: GitLab, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence
Here, as a part of Agile Tooling Team, we put our motivation and enthusiasm at work by providing the tools our colleagues use in their day to day work. These tools are hosted on internal servers that are in dire need of someone to take care of them. Our team is currently seeking a DevOps System Engineer which is highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented.
As a DevOps Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
• Deployment configuration and maintenance of our servers
• Application deployment maintenance and configuration (GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
• Assist and guide users with regards to the application usage and problem debugging
• Develop and maintain logging, monitoring and alerting for our servers/tools
• Automate the deployment/configuration of our servers
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Health and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area
• Free Bookster.ro account
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.