Senior Credit analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Credit analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- +2 years of relevant experience for the role (finance/accounting);
- Accurate, works independently with attention to details;
- Comfortable at executing in a matrix environment and cross functionally;
- Capable of preparing, presenting and negotiating business recommendations;
- Able to interact at senior sales and stakeholder’s leadership.
- Having knowledge skills in Italian or Spanish;
- Finance experience understanding financial data.
What you’ll achieve
As a part of the credit team, you will contribute to managing the credit risk in relation to doing business on terms with customers and partners. The role will help getting exposure to different stakeholders in relations to risk management, enabling the business while keeping risk under control.
- Coordinate and Manage Credit requests in cooperation with France_ Western Credit analysts. Focus will be on Spain & Portugal;
- Manage risk appetite within Spain & Portugal, proposing the correct risk management solutions for the exposures by leveraging all available layers: insurance, secured instruments and Dell unsecured risk;
- Covering SAP credit for western Europe;
- Liaise with end to end OTC team to ensure that customers’ accounts are managed in accordance with limits, retain and analyze trading history and payment performance data points;
- Support ad hoc requests in relations to exercises process improvement.
As an ambitious organization with operations around the world, we take credit risk very seriously. Our Credit professionals manage the exposure that comes with banking and financial services activities. It’s about getting credit policies, processes, systems, targets and strategies in place. And it’s about making sure they are heard, understood and followed. Along the way, our team analyzes and interprets financial status to evaluate risk and establish credit limits. They set policies and develop systems to control and monitor assets in terms of risk. Dedicated to continuous improvement, they constantly explore ways to improve credit processes. They always find the right balance between the need for control and the drive for high productivity.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Credit analyst on our Credit team in Bucharest.