Technical Project Manager
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join one of our entities whose activity is Life Insurance domain. This service will be carried out within the RES "Resource Functions" branch which ensures the maintenance, development and operation of information systems for projects in France or internationally. The context of the service fits more precisely into the division in charge of the entire relationship with the production teams. The work will mainly focus on the management of technical projects for the IT department.
What you will do:
- Participate in the feasibility study in the pre-project phase to identify the solution, costing and implementation deadlines;
- Piloting with the production project manager the general design presenting the modalities of implementation of the business need or the IT department;
- Coordinate the technical deployment of the solution in connection with IT resources and manage change management with users;
- Lead the project steering committees;
- Produce all project reports (Management, Copil / Copro);
- Ensure change management with Users and IT department;
- Constitute the supports associated with the change management;
- Develop a dashboard and regularly produce indicators associated with the cell's project activity;
- The main contributors to technical projects are the user departments, the production department and the IT department.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, in a similar role;
- Fluent in French & English (written and spoken);
- PMP or similar training completed; certification not compulsory;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, thoroughness in addressing tasks and embracing an autonomous work model;
- Proven methodological know-how and editorial skills;
- Proactive problem management and the capacity to anticipate actions/issues/outcomes.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.