Cloud Infrastructure Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Infrastructure Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• University degree (preferable related to the IT field)
• 5 years of experience on Microsoft Azure Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Services, (Load Balancers, Azure AD, Virtual Networks, subnetting, routing, security groups)
• English language – advanced
• Good knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments
• Strong understanding of enterprise, network, system, and application-level security issues
• Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines, and benchmarks.
• Experience managing multiple technology projects simultaneously.
• Microsoft Azure certification
• Experience with implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment processes and scripting knowledge (IaaC). – ARM and Terraform
• Experience with containerization technologies like Kubernetes, Docker
• Expertise in Agile development methodology
• AKAMAI knowledge: WAF and CDN
• Hands-on experience on Azure PaaS services
• Experience in working with Linux
• Experience in working with Azure DataFactory and Azure DataBricks
• Managing applications in a containerized environment utilizing orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
• Support projects with designing, performing, and maintaining migrations from on-premises to Azure Cloud ;
• Designing, orchestrating, implementing, and supporting secure and scalable infrastructure using IaaS, PaaS, and on-premise platforms ;
• Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle including technical analysis, detailed design, configuration, delivery, and documentation ;
• Deploy and Manage Azure cloud infrastructure for multiple build environments (Dev/Test, UAT, Production) ;
• Must have ability to identify and effectively apply the advantages of leveraging cloud infrastructure (“cloud-first” mindset) ;
• Responsible for developing, implementing, and enforcing architecture, governance, operating procedures, monitoring, and security standards for Azure Cloud environment ;
• Solve issues related to Azure infrastructure components and applications.